Since the release of the Mintage 3-Year Agreement, we’ve seen countless users make the switch as a way to elevate their mining potential, and increase their earnings over time.
Now, to help you take Mintage Mining to the next level, we’re excited to announce a new, Open-Ended Agreement, arriving in the next few weeks! The Open-Ended product is a great way for advanced miners to maximize results with performance-based agreements.
Why is Mintage Making These Changes?
In an effort to provide the greatest opportunities to our members, and remain as legally compliant as possible, Mintage is constantly working to improve and evolve our product offerings. With the introduction of an open-ended agreement, we are making changes with the following goals in mind:
- Give our members more options in their agreement selection
- Put the power in the hands of our Mintage users by allowing them to select their own hardware
- Provide an advanced mining option for experts who want to take mining to the next level
- Allow our users to see a higher payout over a shorter period of time
- Remain as legally compliant as possible
New Product Features
As we gear up for our new product to arrive, now is the time to get educated so you can prepare for when it hits the site! Catch up on the Mintage blog and stay tuned for product information to be released just before launch. For now, here’s what you’ll need to know:
- Minimum purchase of $100
- $2 to 1 unit ratio
- Select your own hardware
- Higher possible rewards in a short amount of time
- Agreements with no length restriction
- Agreements last until no longer profitable
Gear up for our Open-Ended Agreement and maximize your Mintage results. More details coming soon!